Thursday, January 4, 2007

Sucks Services by Telekom Malaysia - Streamyx

Seriously i think thats what TMNet’s Steamyx Streamyx is doing to all Malaysians, being the fucking big company that is monopolising the broadband lines, they should at least provide us all with a decent conection, not a connection at best effort, WHAT FUCKING BEST EFFORT? yeah when you all fuckin fat ass sits there and do nothing while i am paying a RM88/1Mb connection and you give worst-than-dial-up connection? There is no one i can call to complain as whoever i call is gonna a total non-helping jerk!
Okay they charge me RM10 reconnection fee when i pay my bill late, so whenever i get a fucking-low speed, can i deduct some fees out of it? Seriously you pay what you get, but in this case here, i am paying for broadband but all i get is a connection so slow that a dial-up can be a lot faster, my dial-up back then used to be 7-8kb but now my “Steamyx Broadband” is giving me 3-4kb … Now what the fuck can i do with that? Open al my mails in text mode? Let youtube videos to load for an hour then come back and view them?
So i believed that every Malaysian who has got a broadband account with TMNet is being “fucked right in the head”, no i think the better term would be “fucked right in the face” and there is nothing much we can do …

FUCK TMNET, FUCK STREAMYX!!!

3 comments:

676767 said...

ya lo, fuck suck lo, my speed better then u a bit, but when rain, can NOT online totally. same lo. call to no help desk. hehe. wat can do is wait. 1 day i set up my own computer. u come my connection OK. thanks

676767 said...

chao lelai the telekom lo. hahaha Y they change name. but service remain same. hahahahaha
dont know wat they do. for watse money. Y dont give me, i can waste also ma.
haha

photozsensor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.